Relaxation and well-being at the SPA DE LA LOZE
A brand new SPA in Courchevel 1850
In a delicate, refined atmosphere that celebrates nature, the SPA de La Loze offers its guests a cocoon of serenity, a haven of softness conducive to the reunion of body and mind.
Enjoy a moment of relaxation in our SPA designed around the awakening of the five senses, and experience a fantastic moment of well-being, in the heart of the prestigious resort of Courchevel 1850.
Open to both our guests and external visitors, this unique SPA is the result of a collaboration with three well-known brands in the world of well-being.
We invite you to live an innovative experience combining beauty treatments, deep massages and alternative therapies in an exceptional setting.
- Open every day from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Open to visitors not staying at Hôtel de La Loze depending on availabilities (entrance rate 45€).
- Open to children aged 14 and more.
- Gift vouchers are available.
- From 140€ for a 50-minute massage or treatment.
- From 220€ for an 80-minute massage or treatment.
- Massages and skincare treatments for teenagers are available.
A unique treatment journey
The SPA de La Loze offers you a pure moment of relaxation thanks to:
- Its sauna with a wall of pink Himalayan salt, where you can enjoy dry heat.
We also offer two innovative experiences: the Ayurvedic thread and the Bewitching mist.
- Its hammam, a wet steam bath to soothe the body and calm the mind.
- Its snow fountain to create a healthy thermal shock for the body, a recognized practice that helps reduce stress and improve blood circulation.
- As well as a great novelty: a walk in nature through four sensory showers that evoke the countries in which Maison Fenestraz is established, France, Argentina, Brazil, and Italy.
- We also have two treatment rooms, in which we offer massages, facial treatments, and other body treatments. One of those cabins is managed by the professionals of BodyWorks, a renowned well-being company in Courchevel 1850.
A tailored massage in Courchevel 1850
In the hands of our team of professionals carefully chosen by the Chalet Hôtel de La Loze, your mind escapes and your body relaxes. On our SPA treatments menu, which is specially adapted for stays in the mountains, you will find the following massages in our two spacious massage rooms:
- Sportive / after-ski massage: discover our signature treatment by Recovery Room ideal for relaxing after a long day on the slopes.
- Relaxing massage: for resting and the well-being of the soul and the body.
- Candles or Hot stones massage: total relaxation guaranteed.
- Reflexology: thanks to specific pressure points on the soles of the feet, tensions dissipate in order to restore the overall balance of the body.
- During/post pregnancy massage: for a moment of well-being and sweetness.
You can benefit from these massages in solo or duo.
Our collaborations with well-being professionals
Skincare – Dermalogica
A SPA would not be complete without a range of quality products for the face. That’s why we’ve partnered with Dermalogica, an American brand renowned worldwide for its expertise in facial care.
This brand has had great success in our Alpine Maison in Méribel-Mottaret, the Hôtel AlpenRuitor, and will therefore be present this year at the Hôtel de La Loze.
Dermalogica is an expert brand in ultra-personalized skin care. The care protocol begins with a skin diagnosis called “Face Mapping” which precisely analyzes, area by area, the needs and deficiencies of the skin in order to understand your necessities and then offer you personalized care and an adapted routine.
Working with Dermalogica also means committing to the environment: Dermalogica advocates respect for the planet and animals through products that are 90% recyclable or biodegradable, certified “cruelty-free” and without artificial fragrances or colors.
Bodycare – RecoveryRoom & BodyWorks
For body treatments, the SPA de La Loze offers you an exclusive signature treatment by the Spanish brand RecoveryRoom, expert in manual therapy. This treatment harmoniously combines deep massages, articular corrections, stretching, and exercises of mobility and muscular balance in order to propose a complete and beneficial treatment for the body.
This protocol will be complemented by tailor-made massages by our teams with oils designed in the South of France exclusively for Maison Fenestraz. A sensory and personalized experience not to be missed during your stay at the Hôtel de La Loze.
Partners of the Hôtel de La Loze for many years, Michèle and Yann from BodyWorks, expert and passionate therapists, will also be delighted to welcome you for a relaxing or invigorating massage.
Themed days – Yoga in nature
Thematic days focused on well-being will also be offered throughout the season in collaboration with Yoga in Nature, yoga instructors and creators of energy treatments.
A great way to discover alternative therapies while connecting with nature and breathing pure mountain air.
Do not hesitate to contact us this season to book a session of Gong Bath, Singing Bowls, Reiki or chakra balance.
Do not hesitate to contact Coralie from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in order to create your tailor-made experience together.