La Loze, a Chalet Hotel at the center of Courchevel 1850
A Chalet Hotel at 1850m (6037 ft) of altitude
Courchevel 1850 is one of the leading ski resorts in the French Alps. At the very heart of the not-to-be-missed 3 Valleys winter sports resort is a chalet built in sculpted wood – Hôtel de La Loze. Built in the late 1970s, this authentic Savoyard chalet features typical Savoyard decoration. Through the years it has become a local feature, renowned for its originality and the friendliness of its teams. Thanks to its owner, Mrs. Raymonde Fenestraz, this wooden chalet at the heart of Courchevel has brought fulfillment to skiers of the 3 Valleys area through the years.
Located on the snow front across from the famous Croisette of Courchevel 1850, the Chalet Hôtel de La Loze offers everything you need to enjoy a unique stay at this prestigious destination; all in a casual, friendly atmosphere:
- The 27 rooms and suites (including 2 rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility) were entirely renovated in 2019, but they have maintained the Savoyard tradition, with wood furniture, hand-painted decorations, murals, as well as soft, thick carpets;
- An unobstructed view of the ski slopes and snowy mountains from your balcony or terrace;
- A wellness area including a Turkish bath and sauna, accessible all day long;
- An in-room massage service;
- Proximity to exceptional ski slopes;
- A copious afternoon snack to enjoy by the fireplace of our reception room as you gaze at the view over the slopes;
- Individual heated ski lockers.
The Chalet Hôtel de La Loze offers a delicious breakfast served in the form of a buffet, featuring local products and traditional French pastries. To go with these delights, enjoy a coffee or tea before setting out for a beautiful day of skiing through the 3 Valleys area.
Once you get back, beginning at 4 p.m., a complimentary buffet of pastries is spread out for you. This is a not-to-be-missed snack for the lucky guests of Chalet Hôtel de La Loze.
The afternoon tea – offered to our guests – is also proposed to visitors of Courchevel 1850 at the price of €25, including a hot drink or a soft drink as well as our pastry buffet.
Chalet Hôtel de La Loze of Courchevel 1850 offers its guests a complete immersion at the heart of the 3 Valleys area through its unique mountain atmosphere. Dressed in traditional Austrian attire, the hotel team invites its guests to enjoy an extraordinary stay.
Please note that pets are not allowed in our establishment, thank you for your understanding.
Stay in Courchevel
Courchevel is distinctive for its six villages, with altitudes ranging from 1,100 m (3,609 ft) to 1,850 m (6070 ft), where each village offers an authentic setting. Each one is filled with history and souvenirs that skiers will enjoy discovering during their stay in the Tarentaise Valley. Each village is easily accessible from the next and from Chalet Hôtel de La Loze. Additionally, the entire area may be explored without taking off your skis, thanks to converging pistes and gondolas that take you across Courchevel.
You will be able to discover:
- Saint-Bon, the original village of Courchevel, dating from 1908. This village reveals its history through its baroque church and steep little lanes typical of the 1900s;
- Le Praz, the bastion of Olympic ski jumping, with unique ramps surrounded by discreet Savoyard chalets;
- La Tania, a small pedestrian village located at the heart of a spruce forest;
- Courchevel Village, a family-oriented ski resort where you may enjoy the Aquamotion aquatic complex;
- Courchevel Moriond, the après-ski paradise, with considerable sun exposure and a number of bars offering an atmosphere to suit every whim;
- Courchevel 1850, the luxurious valley resort featuring great luxury brand stores, star-rated restaurants, and pyrotechnic events for an unforgettable stay.
At altitudes ranging from 1,100 m to 2,738 m (3,609 ft to 8,983 ft), activities abound for the guests of Chalet Hôtel de La Loze. Every day brings something new and original.
Getting around in Courchevel
In order to reduce our environmental impact, we recommend using the free shuttles set up by the resort for all your trips in Courchevel.
All information and timetables under this link: Shuttles
Free cable cars also allow you to reach certain places in the resort. Do not hesitate to consult our Reception.
Contact us to organize your stay at our establishment in Courchevel 1850, Chalet Hôtel de La Loze.